TRANSFER THE CODE
There are some conditions that may need to transfer the activation code:
- When user restore factory setting on controller (Android device), reinstall software and find the activation ID is changed
- The ID changes due to the software update
- User lost the controller (Android device) and want to transfer the code to new controller (Android device)
TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE BY USER
Please prepare the original controller (which is permenently activated) and the new controller (which the code will be transferred into).
Both controller should be connected to the network.
By clicking "Transfer activation code" on the original controller, a transfer code will be displayed.
Then click "Transfer activation code" on the new controller and an input box will be displayed.
Input the transfer code on the new controller and click OK.
Wait for some seconds, the permanent code will be transferred to the new controller automatically.
The original controller will lose permanent activation.
After the code transfer operation, it is suggested to click "Online activation" on both controllers to make a refresh and confirm the code is
- Both controllers should be keep online at the same time during the operation.
- We don't suggest to transfer code frequently.
- We suggest user to transfer code before restore controller factory settings. Then transfer back after reinstall the software.
- If the transfer code is not displayed on the original controller, it means the code is not transferable. Please contact our Support Team for help.
TRANSFER ACTIVATION CODE BY OUR SUPPORT TEAM
If user lost the controller, forget to transfer code before restore controller, or activation ID is changed due to software update,
Our Support Team can transfer code for user.
User should provide SurpadApp team the original activation code or ID:
- provide original activation code if user activate software by manual code activation method;
- provide original ID if use activate software by online activation method.
User should make a note for the the activation code or ID, they are the only proof for SurpadApp team to transfer code.
After SurpadApp team's confirmation, we will take back the original permanent activation and give a new activation code to user.